Bag is complete. Yarn, Reynolds Saucy, called for size 7 needles. I experimented and decided on using 10’s.
I used circular size 9 to make the bottom, I altered the pattern a bit by putting a circular bottom using the K2Tog, next row K1, alternating until I only had approx. 20 stitches on needles. By doing this, I am hoping it will make a stronger bottom. This was the first bag I made and got frustrated with the I-Cord so I made a separate I-Cord, wove it through the holes made by the pattern, and POOF!
This certainly was a lot of fun and have plans to make several others.
I really enjoyed this KOL...it was my first but will not be my last.