Sunday, April 13, 2008

I couldn't help myself







I just kept knitting... and it was done last night! I love this one, mainly because it is pinkish. I'm going to use it as my purse/bag this spring and summer! Love it! I just clip my keys on by the top (can you see the blue part?!) and throw the rest of my things inside!









I knit this one in the round, by using Judy's magic cast on and then knitting it form the bottom up. I think I co 83 sts and placed a marker at the beginning of my round. Seriously, it went super fast that way, and no seaming!!! I also only wanted one handle(with double the strength) so I twisted the second one around the first before I kitchenered it. I really like this bag and I'm happy it turned out!

I used Omega Sinfonia, a mercerized cotton. I like how it has a bit of a sheen to it too! US# 8, for the body and US#5 for the handles.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, It looks great!!! How did you like that yarn?

Diane said...

I love that cast on. I've not seen that before. Did it work just as it was shown, or did you find anything you changed up a bit? Hurray, something new to try!! You so Rock!!